Weekly News Letter - Asian Art Auctions
Join the Forum-Get Information, Have Fun!
Recent Conversations on the FORUM
Chinese - Asian Art Auctions
Welcome to Bidamount.com Chinese - Asian Art Auctions and News
A Resource For Finding Authentic Chinese And Asian Art at Auction On The Web | For Collectors-Dealers
Handpicked Genuine Objects, Selected By Professional Dealers With 40 Years Of Experience.
FREE: eBay, CATAWIKI, Auction Catalogs, Books, YouTube Video's, Museum Collections and Site Links
Below are Blue, Red and Yellow Boxes, all with links to different sources of solid information collectors need to build their own knowledge base.
A Few Featured Objects
The GLOBAL MEMBER AUCTION PAGES
A Few Select Objects Currently On The Global Auction MEMBER Pages. Not a Subscriber? Sign Up today and see what we've found.
Recent Posts On The Blog
- Staying In Touch With Grandchildren During The Lock-down May 18, 2020
- Rob Michiels Auctioneers Chinese – Japanese Art In May | Auction NEWS May 14, 2020
- Buying Chinese Porcelain From Auctions, A Collectors Guide May 8, 2020
- China’s CCP Violence and Global Lies | CCP Threat April 26, 2020
- The Asian Art Museum SF | Brundage Chinese Collection April 18, 2020
- Auction of Chinese Fakes at Roswell Auctions This April | Opinion April 12, 2020
- Chinese Porcelain Auction Bargains During February 2020 | Results March 31, 2020
- Chinese Porcelain The Philadelphia Museum Of Art | The Collection March 27, 2020
Let Us Help You Build Your Collection
Hand Picked Auction Items, Weekly Videos, Links to Museum Collections, Hundreds of Reference Books and Auction Catalogs. Check the colored DROP Down Boxes for more.
A Few Drop Down Windows To A Lot Of Content
Links to hundreds of handpicked Asian art auctions and tens of thousands of items for study and reference.
eBay, Catawiki, (Global Member Area) > Liveauctioneers, invaluable, Bidsquare, Sotheby's, Christie's, Bonhams
CATAWIKI (auctions only)
Research Objects - Chinese and Asian Art
Images, YouTube Videos, Informational Blogs, Museums, Catalogs and Books
Information On Bidamount
Auction House Results Chinese - Asian Art
- Guangxu (1875-1908)
- Daoguang (1821-1850)
- Jiaqing (1796-1820)
- Qianlong (1736-1795)
- Yongzheng (1723-1735)
- Kangxi (1662-1722)
Ming Dynasty Works of Art
- Chongzhen 1628-1644
- Tianqi 1621-1627
- Wanli 1573-1620
- Longqing 1567-1572
- Jiajing 1522-1566
- Zhengde 1506-1521
- Hongzhi 1488-1505
- Chenghua 1465-1487
- Xuande 1426-1435
- Yongle 1403-1424
- Hongwu 1368-1398
(NOTE: "List Of Record Prices", may take 15 or 20 seconds to load)
- Guangxu Porcelain (1875-1908)
- Daoguang Porcelain (1821-1850)
- Jiaqing Porcelain (1796-1820)
- Qianlong Porcelain (1736-1795)
- Yongzheng Porcelain (1723-1735)
- Kangxi Porcelain (1662-1722)
- Chongzhen Porcelain 1628-1644
- Tianqi Porcelain 1621-1627
- Wanli Porcelain 1573-1620
- Longqing Porcelain 1567-1572
- Jiajing Porcelain 1522-1566
- Zhengde Porcelain 1506-1521
- Hongzhi Porcelain 1488-1505
- Chenghua Porcelain 1465-1487
- Xuande Porcelain 1426-1435
- Yongle Porcelain 1403-1424
- Hongwu Porcelain 1368-1398
Museum Collections Chinese - Asian and Mideastern Art
Smithsonian, National Museum of Asian Art:
- Chinese Qing Pottery & Porcelain
- Chinese Ming Pottery & Porcelain
- Yuan Pottery, Porcelain & Objects
- Jewelry and Ornament
- Tool and Equipment
- Ceremonial Objects
- Weapon and Armament
- Costume and Textile
There are over 3108 porcelains and ceramics.
Looking For A Lot More To Pick From?
If you like the Newsletter page content, imagine having access to ten times more content from around the world.
Online Chinese - Asian Art Auctions beyond eBay & CATAWIKI. Want to learn more?
Handpicked Antique Asian objects each week by Bidamount.
Each week, see what we found on the 6 major auction sites, from hundreds of Auctioneers.
If you have any questions, get a hold of us through the "CONTACT US" tab at the top of this page.
Best regards, Peter
More About the Global Auction Pages
The Bidamount Global Auction Member Pages, updated every week with handpicked select Chinese, Japanese, Korean and South East Asian porcelain, bronzes, jades...
Need Personal Collecting Advice ?
Get Help Before You Buy or Advice On Something You Already Own
Have you ever wished you had a dealer to help you before making a purchases or with objects you already own?
We've been dealers in Asian art for forty years and we help hundreds of folks every month. We love what we do.
- Now you can submit links to online auctions anywhere in the world to get them checked by us before you spend any money. Up to three links for just $12. Ask any questions as well, such as "is it authentic", "how much is it worth" etc.
- Do you have something you want to know more about? It's age, origin, authenticity and its value? Simply submit up to eight image of the item, its dimensions and any questions you have. Also for just $12.
If for any reason we cannot reach a conclusion on any inquiry, you'll get an automatic full refund.
Asian Art Auctions on Bidamount.com
Starting in 2007 Bidamount.com has presented weekly auction updates of fine Chinese antique porcelain, jade, silk, bronzes and scholar's objects as well as fine items from Japan, Korea and Asia.
Today, Bidamount has thousands of subscribers and has expanded vastly since its humble origins. The site now includes hundreds of informative YouTube video's, a FORUM page, 500 auction catalogs from Christie's, Bonham,s Sotheby's, Tajan's. Starting in late 2018 we added the "Assistant" services to help buyer's make wise purchasing decisions and to identify and value Asian objects they already own.
In January of 2020, we added a Paid Member's section to the site, featuring fine Chinese and Asian antiques being auctioned we've vetted for authenticity across the globe. From these pages users can find fine Kangxi porcelains, rare court robes, statues and ancient Asian items from throughout the far east. Each week, auction listings are searched out by us and updated to the section. Including offererings from LiveAuctioneers, Invaluable, Bidsquare and the three major auction houses as well as regional firms.