Originally Started, December 2, 2014 updated many times since..
Chinese-Asian Antique Auction Results Ebay
Ebay Auction Prices of Chinese Antiques Remain Strong
During the last few weeks some pretty and rather exceptional things have achieved some very strong prices on the eBay. Current values indicate the ongoing strength of the Chinese art market and more specifically for porcelains, jades and bronzes. While some aspects of the market have seen a moderation in price leaps, its fairly evident the underlying interest among collectors remains intact.
"Chinese-Asian antique auction results Ebay" demonstrates how often results on the site match or even exceed those of the major auction houses with lower costs and fees. Which is why so many experienced dealers find it is often the best way to sell there once you add up the numbers.
The range of object's we've selected offer a good insight, we think, into the market depth of eBay's users. While finding them can pose a challenge due to the large amounts of questionable items always listed there, it's fairly obvious some pretty serious buyer's continue buying from sellers they have come to trust. Our home page features most of eBay's best Chinese and Asian Antiques sellers. Below are some nice examples of things recently sold there, great items do turn up, virtually ever day.
Click Here ~ To View Most Recent Auction Results
Note: Virtually all of these items were featured FIRST in our Newsletter for the week they were sold. Sign up for our Newsletter-Watchlist, its FREE, we do know how to search.
For Search results of current Auctions in eBay Asian, Chinese Antiques and Objects Visit "Chinese Antiques Quick Search on eBay"
Ebay Asian Auction Results for the April 4, 1015 News Letter Review
Ebay Asian Auction Results for the March 28, 1015 News Letter
Ebay Asian Auction results for Joanies-House-of Treasures ending March 24, 2015
A fine pair of republican Chinese vases brought $38,000
Ebay Asian Auction Results for Juice1499 "Chamberlain Antiques, March 24, 2015,
Qianlong Cloisonne vase realizes over $50,000, fine carved jades, silks and porcelains.
Ebay Asian - Chinese Auction Results Video for the week of March 14th, 2015
MAGNIFICENT BRONZE FIGURE OF GUANYIN ON LOTUS STAND.
Sold for: $160,000 on February 6, 2015
Seller : Eldreds (LIVE AUCTION)
A Stunning Chinese Porcelain Kangxi Period Blue & White Gu Vase
Sold for: $12,100 Feb 1, 2015
Ebay Seller: Chine-de-commande
Kangxi (1662 - 1722).
This vase stands 43.3 cm tall.
Very good. There are two very small open glazebubbles to the rim on top. The bottom shows a 11 cm wide star-crack the does not show up on the inside of the vase.
Antique Gold Splashed Bronze Censer Ming Dynasty Xuande Mark
Sold for $14,600 Jan. 11, 2015
Ebay seller: excentryk1000
Xuande marked, gold splashed bronze censer. Each side has what appears to me as a dragon with the loop thru his nose. Very nice condition. The bowl is heavy without any dents or dings. From handle to handle across is 5". Approximately 4" tall.
Antique Chinese Silk Court Robe Qing Dynasty Gold Dragons Complete No Reserve
Sold for $16,699.99 Dec. 12 2014
Seller information: thompsonltd
A VERY FINE AND RARE CHINESE JADE VASE WITH FITTED BOX AND STAND, SIGNED
- Size - approx 18.5cm high x 7.5cm wide (excluding stand and box) Date - Qing Dynasty.
- Sold for: $30,941.00 February 15, 2015
Ebay Seller "esasianart"
RARE SIGNED CHINESE XUANDE MING DYNASTY BLUE WHITE THREE FRIENDS OF WINTER BOWL
- In "as is" condition with extensive repairs and lines.
- Sold on eBay : joanies_house_of_treasures
- Janaury 6, 2015
- Selling Price: $15,100 US
Chinese Qianlong Mark and Period Vase
- A fine liver red bottle form vase with slightly flared rim and un-glazed foot centered by a square under-glaze blue square six character mark.
- Sold for $33, 323
Large 19th C. Chinese Famille Verte Bottle Vase
- Decorated with a landscape scene depicting a monkey hanging from a tree along side a relief worked yellow enamel horse. The ground is densely decorated with leaves and vines. The base is un-glazed and slightly concave.
Sold for: $20,100.00
Ebay seller: Juice1499
More: Chinese-Asian Antique Auction Results Ebay
A Fine Chinese Song Dynasty Dyngyao Glazed Wine Ewer, 12th C.
- Decorated in the round with shallow relief carvings of Lotus blossom and fitted with gilt mounts.
Sold For: $40,100.00
Ebay Seller: joanies_house_of_treasures
Framed Reticulated Early Qing Framed Jade Panel
Note: (possibly the best buy I've seen in a while, Peter)
Ming to early Qing dynasty Huanghuali reticulated wood screen/ panel with beautiful precious stone inlays. The wood panel is 12.25" tall (31 cm) and 9.75" wide (24.7 cm). The measurement of the large inlaid white jade plaque at the center is 3.75" tall (9.6 cm) and 3" wide (7.7 cm).
Sold for: $10,200.000
Ebay Seller: southpawpeke
Fine Ming Dynasty Fan Painting
- Depicting a landscape scene in soft colors of scholars beneath a pine tree opposite a gazebo with men and women in conversation.
- Signed upper left:. Zhen Yao , 1567 to 1620 (possibly by the artist)
Sold for :$15,655.00
Ebay seller: wanderonover
Fine 16th C. Ming Dynasty Bronze Buddha and Stand
A heavily patinated figure with traces of old red pigment, depicting a sublime depiction of the diety. 10" tall
Sold for: $10,188.00
Ebay seller: plcombs
Fine Qianlong Period Famille Rose Wall Vase
- A central reserve of blossoming flowers within a red and gilt frame against a soft pink surrounding ground covered with scrolling vines.
- The underside of the base bears a six Qianlong character mark and probably of the period.
Sold for: $28,100.00
Ebay seller: Joanies_house_of_treasures
Fine Large 19th C. Chinese Famille Verte Porcelain Plaque of a Court Audience
- Depicting a court dignitary seated at a large table attended to by a pair of concubines and a scribe, with attendees in discussion. The four ground secured by guards. 15" by 11".
Sold For: $25,100.00
Ebay seller: Juice 1499
A Fine Chinese High Transitional Period Cobalt Blue Figural Landscape vase
Chongzhen period (1628-1644)
Depicting figure beneath a rocky outcropping by a pine tree with a full moon in the background. (One of the figures possibly Wenwang.)
Sold for : $13,799.00
Ebay Seller: qing-period
Leave a Reply