The "BidAmount Limitless Dealer's Pages"
Are you a Dealer? Auctioneer?
Get a Page and tell our users about your: website, antique store, eBay listings, Trocadero account and any venue you choose with our visitors
Our goal is to make BidAmount the best buy on the web for Chinese-Asian-Japanese antique-dealers.
You can have a FULL PAGE on BidAmount for 10% of the price of a small-tiny Banner Ad on most antiques websites.
All linked directly to wherever you want, all FULLY Search Engine Optimised. (We're really good at it.)
What The Limitless Dealer Page includes
- Titled and listed under your business and or eBay seller name. You tell us what you want. It is your web page.
- Size: Each is a true endless full page (The same size as this entire page or as long as you want) add as much text and information as you need. Text space is unlimited, with numerous image options for inventory and logos. Plenty of room for the seller's information-background "about us", "contact us" and a business logo. Whatever you want to include is fine.
- All individual images/listings will be linked to both the seller's website and eBay account listings or any other site the seller chooses.
- Each image will designate where the item is listed, "on eBay" or "Seller's Site", etc., with a direct link.
- Automatically linked from any images you've shared on the Free "Bidamount Market Place Page."
- You-Tube Videos can also be added, Google loves them and impacts SEO in a BIG way. (hint Google owns You-Tube)
- A Dealer Directory Index will be added to the site from the Home Page, letting visitors find you quickly.
- The Dealer Directory Index will be promoted throughout BidAmount.com and on the News-Letter page.
- About SEO: All pages, content, and images will be fully search-engine optimised using Yoast SEO Premium.
If you're a dealer you can have an ENTIRE page on this site and for a modest monthly charge, and also share images on the Market Place Page all linked together.
Get Started Today, See some page layouts.
BidAmount Dealer-Auctioneer Page Rate
We've tried to keep the cost as reasonable as possible; Initial Page layout & Set-up $50.00 and $20 a month paid automatically through Pay-Pal.
What needs to be done to take part. (Its really easy)
Don't worry, you don't need to format anything, no designing paragraphs or H1, H2 etc tags, no HTML, no creating links or "alt tag's" for images.
eMail us: Just what you want on your page.
- The name under which you want the page created. Send a logo if you have one.
- Your Text. Send us what you want to be included. Areas of expertise, your length of time in the business or as a collector. What things you're interested in buying as well as selling and anything else think is important.
- Business address (if applicable), email, phone number.
- Send us your images, (650 x 650 pts to 1500 by 1500 pts recommended) We will do minor lighting adjustments and tweaking if they seem to need it.
- Selling on eBay or other auctions? Just tell us the dates, how many lots etc. Ditto if you're "Buy It Now" seller. (Be sure to tell us your eBay seller name.)
- If you're selling through your own website send us the info.
- If you're doing a Live Auction or are SELLING through a Live Auctioneer tell us where and when and what, ie. Lot numbers etc. We'll link you.
Page background colors can be either French Grey, or soft Yellow as shown above. If you want the page to be the same background color as your own website, we can color match.
Once the page is up, simply eMail us whenever you wish to add or remove anything. Please try and do so in advance as much as possible for auctions or website events, it gets the word out more effectively.