Chinese Antique Appraisals Online For a Reasonable Fee
Chinese antique appraisals online from Bidamount provide much more than just an items value. We will tell you,
- What the item is and where it was made
- It's age and period
- What materials it's made of.
- What you could expect to be paid by selling it to either a dealer as well as a likely auction estimate.
Searching the internet can be a long, difficult and often an impossible task when seeking the accurate identity and value of Chinese or Asian art. Due to China's long history of making reproductions of earlier examples over the span of many centuries, it can make getting accurate information terribly difficult or impossible off the web or from books alone.
The Bidamount website has been owned and run by Peter Combs of plcombs Asian Art, Dealers-Appraisers-Auctioneer since 1979.
Bidamount was started in 2007 as an informational site for auctions of Asian art conducted by leading global auction houses, eBay and recently added sales conducted on CATAWIKI in the Netherlands. To learn more about us click HERE.
Chinese Antique Appraisals Online, This is How We Can Do It For You
It's very simple and can be done in just a few steps.
If you wish to call us first, please do (978) 283-3524 Monday - Friday 9:00 to 5:00
Step 1: Contact Us Here
Once we receive your message, we'll reply and ask that you provide us with the following.
Photos of the object(s) Including Front, Back, Top, Bottom and One Good Detail Image. (also include clear images of any damage, hairlines, cracks chips etc.)
Re: Images, do not include or insert them in the "Body" of your reply but send them as "Attachments." (use the "paperclip looking thingy".)
Dimensions: Height, Width and Depth.
Condition: Tell us about any nicks, cracks, flaws and repairs.
Optional: Provenance, Tell us briefly how you came to be in possession of the item(s).
NOTE: If we need any additional information, we'll let you know once we see the images and are provided with the above.
- We bill through Pay Pal, you do not need a Pay Pal account. Pay Pal can accept any Credit Card or you can, of course, pay us directly from your own Pay Pal account.
- $30 per item.
- The report will be sent to you via eMail in a PDF file, which can be printed for your records or stored on any computer as a file.