The Bidamount Second Opinion for Asian Antiques on eBay
Do you buy or sell Chinese or Asian Antiques?
- Find out if we think it is Likely Genuine, Likely Not Genuine or Inconclusive.
- Bidamount can help before you place a winning bid or click the Buy-It-Now button.
- Save time and money with eBay-Bidamount Second Opinion.
Peace of mind for just $10
- Fill out the submission form, pay the $10 via Pay Pal and we'll get back to you within 48 hours with our opinion.
- If we cannot arrive at a determination, all money will be refunded with an explanation.
What you can submit for assessment
- Porcelain, Ceramics, Robes, Scholar's Objects, China Trade Objects, Bronzes, Old Paintings.
What you cannot submit
What we cannot help you with.
Modern style and early 20th C. paintings done in the Classical manner. These are notoriously copied with modern printing methods and by living artists working in factories in Asia. Without a magnifying glass and examined in person they can be nearly impossible to date and authenticate.
- Auction listings without ample photos. At a minimum, images of the front, back, top and bases.
Other things to know
BidAmount.com has since its inception been developed to provide collectors and internet buyers with knowledge first before making a buying decision.
Additional Help and Information
At the user's option within 90 days of purchase, any items we've offered an opinion on can be sent to us for a full appraisal. A $10 credit will apply to the charges for such an examination.
We are in the office Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST. Our Number is: 978 283 3524.